Monday, October 12, 2009

Somebody's turning 2!

Last year I thought it would be fun to make E a little outfit for her first birthday...but then that never happened - the pattern I chose was too complicated it was all patchworky and after cutting all the fabric I lost interest...boo.

This year I refused to buy anything and just used scrap fabric I had lying around and this is what I came up with...ta-da! Something about not using a pattern and not buying anything makes it more interesting don't you think?

I wish I could totally pull of wearing a skirt like this...buy I should probably just leave it to my very soon to be 2 year old. (sniff...where does the time go?)

The top (okay...i did buy the pink shirt)
sassy...just like E

due to an uncooperative toddler there will be no model picture for this post - bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment