Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blood, Sweat, and Gilmore Girls

My latest project I have been working on has been a carseat cover for little boy. After seeing MADE'S fabulous carseat covers and getting some instruction from her, and finding THIS tutorial on ETSY, I knew I could make my own. It took many hours and frustrating moments. Thank goodness for Gilmore Girls, because I don't know what I would do during the hours of seam ripping! I probably spent more time seam ripping than sewing! But in the end, it was all worth it! It was worth all of the broken needles, extra fabric, wounded fingers, and almost tears because now I have this to show for it:

1 comment:

  1. It blows my mind to think this is possible! You did such an amazing job and it's way cuter than anything you can buy!!!

    ReplyDelete