Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh! Where did you get that?!

Pardon the completely cheesy edit job on this picture...but for some reason corsage shirt screamed "1960's" to me

I love when I wear something I've made and a person asks were they can get one...It makes me feel like I made something worthy of notice....ahhh...refreshing! Thank you enthusiastic stranger for the compliment and thank you Little Birdie Secrects for the totally rad re-fashion tutorial! Best of all I only spent 6 bucks!

Tip: If you hurry Old Navy has there simple t's on sale for $3 each. (You could even do it cheaper if you wanted to go in with a friend...I only used 1/2 of my second shirt for the corsage...and if you get the size bigger there would be more than enough to share!)

I'm thinking this would be a good Craft Night project! We'll see....Ceri's in labor as I type (YEAH!!!)...it may be a while until she's up to a craft night - but I would be willing to fly solo if there are people who are interested!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Elyse! I've seen shirts like that all over this Fall and they cost bucko bucks. I'd love for you to teach me your ways, or if you want to skip the frustrating part of the craftless attempting to craft, I can just pay you to make me one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elyse, I LOVE IT! I have a retreat with my sisters coming up, I think this would be perfect to do with them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete