Sunday, September 6, 2009

STELLA! Pillows


Even my little girl has her moments...for those special tantrums when I need her to hit/bite something other than me or my furniture I've made her these t-shirt pillows. Super easy, no cost (used some worn t-shirts E had grown out of), and totally effective. When the girl's frustrated she's just got to let it out...and now she let's it loose on something other than my furniture - so after this whole terrible two stage is over I'll still have all my couch pillows intact - yeah!

Ceri saw the pillows last night and she suggested making little purses out of old little girl shirts. Cute idea huh? I'll have to put that on the to-do list!

(The Name inspired by Marlon Brando and his performance in A Streetcar Named Desire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment