Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's good to be back

Over the past few months new babies have made life busy and a few unsuccessful boutiquing has given us a case of the debbie downers.  BUT now that we have more energy (ha!) and a new outlook we're ready to be back.  It's not like we stopped crafting and doing boutiques...we just didn't blog about it. 

We had a great time the past two weekends setting up boutiques in front of our homes.  We got some surprisingly good traffic - but best of all we had some good, quality sister time. This is our spread from yesterday.

These are new: Aprons and Oven Mitts - I love them so much! 

Hair wraps...I honestly wear one in my hair almost every day...(um...take a look at the peg board that they are clipped on...Ceri had just painted it and is now hanging in her craft room as her spool organizer (love, love, love the gray scalloped edges!))
All of our baby/toddler items.  Check out the adorable toddler ties in the middle right.  ADORABLE! Prime looks like such a stud in his!
Some more...

And this is me...I thought Ceri was reviewing some pictures...not taking one and I was being...well...whatever...I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment