Saturday, July 25, 2009

After A Lot Of Seam Ripping....

E was being shy for the camera...


Outside, Inside, Wrapped and Ready!

I had a few problems understanding the Scandi Mei Tai Tutorial....maybe it was due to my inexperience....or maybe the instructions were just not as clear as they could have been (but you have to understand that NO instructions are clear for me....I usually have to get Ceri to interpret) . Anyways, after 2 late nights of seam ripping and 5 episodes of Gilmore Girls. The Mei Tai is complete and it turned out beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Elyse, you're amazing. you and ceri have seriously inspired me to try some projects. i love to see what you do. keep posting. dayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing it was not for you, but do you know if that sling works well. I need to make a sling for someone and I have never made one before and am wondering what works the best.

    ReplyDelete