Thursday, July 23, 2009

So excited....

...to recover my carseat! When registering for a carseat, I could not find a carseat that had a cover that I really loved. So instead of waiting it out, we registered for one and I decided to try my hand at making one. I had seen MADE make these adorable carseat covers, and since she is no longer taking orders for them, I e-mailed her and she gave me all the information I needed to make one of my own.

After reading her instructions, I realized that my sewing skills are probably not yet up to par and I would need more detailed instructions. I searched through ETSY to find a tutorial and came across this. Of course I had to get it, and I look forward to starting this soon! Now off to the fabric store to find adorable fabric for my boy's carseat!

No comments:

Post a Comment