Saturday, January 2, 2010

Now that the holiday's are over....

...I can finally share all the gifts I made! Next year it's all about "Christmas in July" having those gifts done and over so I can actually enjoy the season. This year between the boutiques and Christmas it was a little much....not to say it wasn't fun...it was just a lot at once!

Beaded necklace for my sister and sister-in-law
(idea from U Create)
Snuggle blankets for my 4 month old nephew
Slippers for my sister-in-law
A ruffled pillow for my cousin

A tote for my mother-in-law

Ceri and I put together this: The ultimate baby/Christmas gift for our cousin who just had a baby
From left to right
top row: Swaddle blankets, burp-clothes, wash-clothes, soft cubed ball, diaper and wipe envelope, sling.
bottom row: appliqued onsies, snow hat, leg warmers, snuggle blanket, tote bag

Not pictured:
car visor covers for my dad
etched mugs for my brother and brother-in-law


It was busy...but it was worth it! I'll definitely do it again...but new time I'll be planning my time better...like I said, "Christmas in July" is were it's at!



1 comment:

  1. Wow--that's a lot of crafting! I started working on just a couple baby projects. I made the sling from your tute and then got my sister-in-law (and her kids) to show me how to use that sucker. Next on the list is a nursing cover. That's all the ambition I have!

    ReplyDelete