Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting ready for baby {Burp cloth re-do}

{Burp Clothes}
I made tons of these for baby...this is just a few I pulled for the picture

Confession: I saved almost every nasty cloth diaper type burp rag from my first baby.

Because I used them on a daily basis, they were the most used/most haggard baby item I owned. BUT because I'm cheep I didn't get new ones for this new baby...I just dyed them and put some scrap fabric down the middle to fancy them up a bit. Hopefully these will survive the first few months with more grace and style then they did when they were plain.

(with the plain rags, after the first dozen washed I was actually embarrassed when I pulled them out at church. I was constantly repressing the urge to assure anyone who was in eye shot of them that they were indeed clean...just loved)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so I'm really diggin' the ones you gals gave me. I keep one by the bed, one on the couch, one in the diaper bag...

    ReplyDelete