Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting ready for baby {Nursing Cover}

{Nursing Cover}
a Lime-Made Original



My nursing cover. It's combination of Hooterhider and poncho. With my first baby, I liked the boning aspect of the Hooterhider, but HATED how exposed I felt on the sides. I'm just not comfortable showing skin...even with my mom or sister. I liked the poncho idea but I missed the boning...so I made a combo! I added hooks on the inside to provide a sleeve-like aspect that can hook and unhook depending on what side the baby is on and made the neck width adjustable.

This being a first pancake, I'm not sure how this will work out for me. I'm hoping for success...but I wont know until the baby arrives and I can try it out!


(More posts to come! I've already scheduled them!)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! you just make patterns up now?! so talented you are. ;) what a great idea. i didn't like the poncho because you couldn't see what was going on, so what a great solve!!

    ReplyDelete